NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2003-11 > 1067903724

From: "vivian" <>
Subject: Re: Land ancestor - Andreassen Brattrud
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 17:11:28 -0800

Hello Cliff,
The information I have on my ancestor is as follows:
Ole Andreassen Brattrud married Kari Olsdtr. Dolvesbrotin June 10, 1858;
Kari born 1830 in Sor-Aurdal, Oppland. They left for America on ship Askur
from Drammen April 24, 1866 and Arrived Quebec June 12, 1866. Family with
them were Anne 7 y/o,Andreas 5y/o, Christie 2y/o, and Kari 1 month old. Age
of Ole on ship log was 40 years. Name on ship's log was listed as Olept
Dovlebraaten. He took the name Anderson in USA. This is all the
information that I have at this time. Hopeful that more can be found.
Thanking you in advance,
Vivian Mikkelson Schweinfurth