NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2005-04 > 1113459208

From: Elaine & Mike Keeling <>
Subject: RE: Hurdal bygdebok lookup
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:14:12 -0700

Found this on the LDS site -

IGI Individual Record FamilySearch™ International Genealogical Index v5.0
Norway
Search Results | Download | Pedigree

----

ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN
Male

----
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 05 JUN 1825 Hurdal, Akershus, Norway

Death:
Burial:

----
Parents:
Father: CHRISTIAN PEDERSEN Family
Mother: DORTHE MARIA PEDERSDR

AND

IGI Individual Record FamilySearch™ International Genealogical Index v5.0
Norway
Search Results | Download | Pedigree

----

CHRISTIAN PEDERSEN
Male Family

----
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening:
Death:
Burial:

----
Marriages:
Spouse: DORTHE MARIA PEDERSDR Family
Marriage: 30 SEP 1824 Hurdal, Akershus, Norway

There are two possibilities for Christian Pedersen birth records
1. CHRISTIAN PEDERSEN
Male

----
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 22 JAN 1797 Hurdal, Akershus, Norway

Death:
Burial:

----
Parents:
Father: PEDER JONSEN Family
Mother: SIRI CHRISTOPHERSDR

and 2.CHRISTIAN PEDERSEN
Male

----
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 04 APR 1793 Hurdal, Akershus, Norway

Death:
Burial:

----
Parents:
Father: PEDER JENSEN Family
Mother: ANNECHEN CHRISTOPHERSDR

This second one I have found in the Hurdal Bygdebok as Kristian Pedersen
Brustad p. 216 (Øvre Brustad) and it states that he was sagmester (saw
master) at Gjøngsaga. I cannot find a record for the birth of Dorthe Maria
Persdatter.

Time to turn in for the night. Will see if I can find any other clues
tomorrow evening - unfortunately I do have a day job!

Elaine