NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2005-05 > 1116363385

From: John Strøm <>
Subject: Re: Death records 1893-1895 ish
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 22:56:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Again

According to the information on Laila's site Tegverksgaten 7 would belong to the Petrus church as it is an ueven number. The even numbers belonged to the Paulus church.

The comments about northern and southern circels is to tell which schools the people should go to for voting

"" <> wrote:

> >What is the easiest way to figure out the parish in Oslo without ordering
> >all the films?
>look at
>to see streets and parish in oslo in 1899

Thank you Otto.
I have viewed this page and am wondering if I am reading this right, to
pick the parish's. I hope you can help
Here is where the family was in 1900

Kristiania, 0301 Teglværks Gade 7
Below is what I think is where I should start to look

Teglværksgaden No. 2 & 6 Paulus nordre Kreds
Ulige Side Petrus
nordre Kreds

Can you tell me if I am reading this right