NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2005-06 > 1118976745

From: "Joy" <>
Subject: Re: reposting....1900 census help and Americanized version of Myrine
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:01:13 -0700

Thanks for your help, Ruth. I found Jennie married to Frank on the 1910
census in WA state. Just two houses down is my family. There are three
Matzek families there, but I don't know how to connect the first two listed
with the third family which I know for absolute certain is mine.
You mentioned that you found Jennie, Helga and Sarah. Please tell me where
you found them. I'm trying to put this all together. This is the biggest
break I've had in years!
Thanks again,
Joy