NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2006-10 > 1160534642

From: Lill Ann Parry <>
Subject: Re: [NOR] Ibsen genealogy
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:44:02 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Joan,

I am sorry it took a while to respond to your request for the children of the Ibsen family, but I have been out of town.

Here are Knud's half siblings

Ole Corneliusen Paus, son of Cornelius Paulssen Paus and Christine
Olsdatter Falck, was born on 23 Mar 1766 and died on 23 Jul 1855 in
Rising Gård, Skien, Norway at age 89.

Ole married Johanne Cathrine Plesner, daughter of Knud Plesner and Maria
Kall, about 1798 in Gjerpen, Telemark, Norway.(19) Johanne was christened
on 7 Apr 1770 in Skien, Telemark, Norway.

Children from this marriage were:

+ 2 M i. Henrich Johan Paus was born about 1799 in Riis Søndre, Gjerpen,
Telemark, Norway.
+ 3 M ii. Christian Cornelius Paus was born on 21 Oct 1800, was christened
on 28 Nov 1800 in Gjerpen, Telemark, Norway, and died in
Skien, Telemark, Norway.
4 F iii. Maria Marthine Olsdatter Paus was born on 5 May 1802 and was
christened on 5 Aug 1802 in Gjerpen, Telemark, Norway.
Another name for Maria was Mariane Mathilde Paus.
5 F iv. Christine Pauline Olsdatter Paus was born on 2 Sep 1803 and was
christened on 19 Oct 1803 in Gjerpen, Telemark, Norway.
Another name for Christine was Christine Caroline Paus.
6 M v. Jacob von der Lippe Paus was born on 16 Oct 1806 and was
christened on 21 Nov 1806 in Gjerpen, Telemark, Norway.
7 F vi. Mariane Nicoline Elisabeth Olsdatter Paus was born on 14 Oct 1808
and was christened on 6 Jan 1809 in Gjerpen, Telemark,
Norway.
+ 8 M vii. Christopher Blom Olsen Paus was born on 8 Oct 1810 and was
christened on 28 Oct 1810 in Gjerpen, Telemark, Norway.
9 F viii. Johanne Caroline Olsdatter Paus was born on 16 Feb 1813 and was
christened on 26 Mar 1813 in Gjerpen, Telemark, Norway.

Second Generation (Children)

2. Henrich Johan Paus was born about 1799 in Riis Søndre, Gjerpen, Telemark,
Norway.

Henrich married.(19)

The child from this marriage was:

10 M i. Johan Altenborg Paus was born circa 1833.

Johan married First wife Johan Altenborg Paus.(19)

3. Christian Cornelius Paus was born on 21 Oct 1800, was christened on 28 Nov
1800 in Gjerpen, Telemark, Norway, and died in Skien, Telemark, Norway.

Christian married Edvardine Margrethe Irgensdatter Qvale, daughter of Qvale
and Unknown, on 12 May 1845 in Farsund, Vest-Agder, Norway.(19) Edvardine
was born circa 1807 in Vegi Prestegjeld, Nordland, Norway. Another name
for Edvardine was Edvarda Margrethe Qval.

The child from this marriage was:

11 F i. Edvarda Margrethe Paus was born in 1847 in Farsund, Vest-Agder,
Norway.

8. Christopher Blom Olsen Paus was born on 8 Oct 1810 and was christened on 28
Oct 1810 in Gjerpen, Telemark, Norway.

Christopher married Else Marie Rasmine Jørgine Ernst, daughter of Carl Peter
Ernst and Unknown, on 16 May 1845 in Farsund, Vest-Agder, Norway.(19)
Else was born from circa 1817 to 1818 in Denmark. Another name for Else
was Mine Paus.

Children from this marriage were:

12 F i. Caroline Amalie Paus was born in 1848 in Skien, Telemark, Norway.
13 M ii. Christian Edvard Paus was born in 1852 in Skien, Telemark,
Norway.
14 M iii. Carl Ludvig Paus was born in 1857 in Skien, Telemark, Norway.

Hope it helps.

Lill Ann