NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2006-11 > 1164569703

From: "Ron Bestrom" <>
Subject: Re: [NOR] Found it!!
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 11:35:03 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gayle Struska" <>
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 4:50 PM

Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 9:52 AM

> By the way, even using the exact info, ship name, spelling, dates, I did
> not
> find this woman in the Ancestry.com passenger list. So maybe all are not
> there.

What ship? Where did it voyage? If it went to Hull, England, or to Quebec,
that ship won't be on Ancestry.com. If the ship went directly from Norway
to Quebec, it won't be on Ancestry. If there is just one little error
between her name and how it was transcribed, you might not find it on
Ancestry. You can't look for exact all the time.

What was her name?

This thread: