NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2006-11 > 1164671978

From: Ione Tracy <>
Subject: [NOR] my husband has died
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:59:38 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friends,
My husband of forty fine years passed away on November 9, 2006 after being in hospital for 8 days. Cause of death was congestive heart failure and complications of type II diabetes and renal failure.
I will be more active on list in coming months. Richard Paul "Dick" Tracy was ill at home for 19 months. I was his main caregiver and am thankful for my registered nurse education and good health so that I could care entirely alone for him.
He is finally at peace and rest and I thank our loving Father in heaven for that.
Ione Tracy
2116 Westmore Drive
Moore, OK 73170

This thread: