NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2011-08 > 1313575070

From: "Lars E. Oyane" <>
Subject: Re: [NOR] Lars Anderson (Civil War vet) (1834) and wife Gertrude(1821) - WI/IA/MN - what happened to them?
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:57:50 +0200

Dear Hank, Mark, Annette and other Listers!

Thank you all very much for wonderful information on Lars Enderson/Anderson! I am amazed at what you find! In particular was it wonderful to get that death for Lars in 1902, although I do wonder how he ended up being buried in Kandiyohi Co., MN. Maybe that was the closest larger hospital from Murray Co., MN?

And then I'll go for Gertrude Anderson as "my" Gertrude. Maybe she is buried next to Lars after all?

Very sincerely yours,

Lars E. Oyane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Aug 16, 2011, at 8:16 PM, Thee Johansens wrote:

> Lars,
>
> Lars Enderson (a Veteran), born Jan 30, 1834 & died Sep 20, 1902 is buried
> in the
> Saint Johns Cemetery (Pennock)
> Kandiyohi County
> Minnesota, USA