NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2013-01 > 1359340703

From: Barbara Young <>
Subject: Re: [NOR] STAI Message # 2
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 02:38:23 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Velma,

Do you know where she disembarked? Did she get off in Boston, Philadelphia; Quebec,Canada...
I think you should find the information in Norway - I don't have access to the necessary documents - others on the list do and will be able to help you, so make a request for help - you want to know which port she left from, the shipping line, the ship and the date of leaving and/or arrival in America. You also should have someone find her leaving information/

Good luck:}
All the best
Barbara