NORWOOD-L Archives

Archiver > NORWOOD > 1999-01 > 0917717183

From: <>
Subject: NORWOOD marriages: Middlesex Co., England
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 12:26:23 EST

Hello everyone; long time no see!!

I came upon the following link for Middlesex Co., England parishes. I have
copied the Norwood marriages I found there and pasted them into this message.
There might be something for us in these records. I hope you can make use of
them. If not immediately, tuck them away in a safe place and perhaps later on
something will tie in. This site was advertised on ESSEX ROOTS mailing list
by (Laurie):

http://www.enol.com/~infobase/gen/parish/

Groom: NORWOOD, EDWARD
Bride: HALEY, MARY