NOTTSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > NOTTSGEN > 2003-11 > 1068354388

From: maxi <>
Subject: Re: [Notts] REDGATE, SANSOM, TAYLOR and BOWLER
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 16:06:28 +1100

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply.
At this stage I am not aware of a connection as my knowledge of the REDGATE name appears to cease in the mid 1800s.
This when a James and John REDGATE came to Australia.
Apart from that I know that their parents were called William and E(H)ster.
John and James did have siblings called William, Fanny, Hannah and Jane.

Regards
Wal