NOTTSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > NOTTSGEN > 2004-03 > 1080085966

From: "Tweetybird" <>
Subject: Re: [Notts] East Bridgford Puzzle/REPLY
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:52:46 -0500

I have a number of workhouses on my web site as well as schools for Home
Children. I also have some census for these houses. You might find what
your looking for there

Carol (tweetybird)

Home page:<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~tweetybirdgenealogy/>;

Visit my home page for "Home Children" information
and other "world wide" links plus various passenger lists.
Searching :
Hart, Haslip, Jackson, Stevens, Little, Budge,
Chipman, Welch, Russell, Johns & Glover