NOTTSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > NOTTSGEN > 2005-02 > 1108159103

From: "david hinde" <>
Subject: Notts FHS Baptisms CD -STURTON LE STEEPLE-HINDE/HIND
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:58:23 -0000

Hello listers could anyone who has the Notts FHS Baptisms CD advise me of the Hind/HINDE Entries in Sturton Le Steeple please.
I am particularly interested in the children of Thomas HINDE & Mary (ILLINGWORTH)married 20 May 1804 at Sturton who according to a South African death Certificate had 14 children in Sturton. I know of only 8 from IGI entries:-
-Thomas bapt 8 October 1804
-George bapt 16 September 1806
-Charlotte bapt 13 September 1807
-Francis bapt 25 February 1810
-Ann bapt 13 July 1817
-William Hinde (date unknown)1820
-John bapt June 18 1820
-Mary Bapt 25 December 1824

Iwould also be grateful if anyone could inform me whether the other Sturton Records can be purchased on Cd (Marriages & Burials).

Thank you for any help please.

David Hinde

This thread: