NOVA-SCOTIA-L Archives

Archiver > NOVA-SCOTIA > 1999-01 > 0915330145

From: melinde sanborn <>
Subject: Re: [NOVA-SCOTIA-L] Re: MCPHERSON- DURGIN, Pictou county, N.S.
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 21:22:25 -0500

Dear Roger and Alan,

Found your messages quite interesting, but wish to point out that the Murdoch MacPherson who
died in P.E.I. in 1890 and is buried in Lot 31 is of no connection whatsoever to the other
people you mentioned. Murdoch is one of my relatives, and I know all about his family. Not
sure why you have his name in your information, but you should remove it as he is surely of no
interest to you in your search.

Best wishes,

George Sanborn