NOVA-SCOTIA-L Archives

Archiver > NOVA-SCOTIA > 2004-12 > 1102451538

From: "Muriel M. Davidson" <>
Subject: Christ Church Cemetery Dartmouth NS
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:33:11 -0500

To all:-

Should anyone do a search for Christ Church Anglican,
Dartmouth -- all one will find is a photo plus Order of
Service and not much else.
I sent an email to the church -- it was returned.

To the best of my knowledge, the cemetery has never
been transcribed.

However, records of all churches have been copied.

The earliest oldest tombstone which is readable is dated 1811,
the request for one dating 1822 as given.

Muriel M. Davidson