NS-CAPE-BRETON-L Archives

Archiver > NS-CAPE-BRETON > 1999-10 > 0940103998

From: "Bob & Susan Bottom" <>
Subject: [NS-CAPE-BRETON-L] MacKINNON/McKINNON
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 12:59:58 -0700

Hello to the list,
I am a new subscriber..wanted to post my query and surnames..

Trying to trace family of Effie McKinnon (maybe Mac) b. 1 May 1846 in Cape
Breton? d. 9 Jun 1911 in Sydney. Her father was Angus I believe. she
married 17 Jan 1871, in Sydney, Thomas Samuel Boutilier b. 6 Jun 1845 in
Big Glace Bay, d. 14 Aug 1909 in West Bay. Both buried Hardwood Hill,
Sydney.
Have tons on the Boutiliers but have found nothing on Effie's family..

Other surnames in my paternal family tree:
GIBBONS, INGOUVILLE, MARTIN, CAVANAGH (KAVANAGH), BOWN, HAIRE, RUDDERHAM,
BOUTILIER
Allied families I am interested in:
MACQUEEN (MCQUEEN), DODD, MCDONALD (MACDONALD), STEVENSON, FRASER,
REGINNATO, DONCASTER, GOODE, MACQUARRIE (MCQUARRIE), HARDT.
Susan Bottom
Enterprise, AL 36330

This thread: