NS-CAPE-BRETON-L Archives

Archiver > NS-CAPE-BRETON > 2000-11 > 0974407955

From: "Hartnett's E-Mail" <>
Subject: [NS-CB-L] 1891 Census of Parishioners of St. Peters RC Church - Page 9
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:52:35 -0500

The follow is a listing from the 1891 Census of families, farm hands and
servants
who attended St. Peters Roman Catholic Church, St. Peters, Cape Breton, Nova
Scotia.

I scanned this information from the 1891 to 1991 Centennial Parish Book.
This is a
down and dirty scan, that I did into an Excel spreadsheet. I got the year
column
by subtracting the age column from 1891. As I said, I didn't spend that
much time
on it.

When time affords I will do the same for the other pages. There are around
7 pages
in all with as many name as this. As you can see this covers names
beginning with
"F" into "L".

The three asterisks mean there is a picture of that person in the book which
I will
scan and send to you if you like. Can't promise how the quality will come
out and
also there may be more than one person with the same name. So I won't be
able to
know what picture goes with what name.

Family NameNameAgeYear
ForgereDamian481843