NS-CAPE-BRETON-L Archives

Archiver > NS-CAPE-BRETON > 2002-12 > 1041114720

From: Vincent and Suzanne MacNeil <>
Subject: Re: [NS-CB-L] MCINNIS FAMILY (BARRA TO CASTLE BAY, CAPE BRETON)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 17:32:00 -0500

Hi again Alex,
I am related to Rory MacInnis' wife Annie Ban MacNeil. Her family tree
information is incorrectly listed in All Call Iona Home. She was the daughter
of Malcolm, John, Rory the Piper MacNeil. I appear to be missing Alex and Ann
from Juanita's list. Thanks Juanita. I have two others as you will see below.
Malcolm married twice, I have to add in his second wife.

Name: Roderick MacInnis6
Birth: about 1786 Barra, Scotland
Father: Rory MacInnis
Marriage: about 1804 Barra, Scotland
Spouse: Ann "Annie" "Ban" MacNeil6
Birth: about 1788 Barra, Scotland
Death: May 17, 1874 Big Intervale, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Father: Malcolm MacNeil
Mother: Christina McLean

Children:
1 M: Michael "Saor" MacInnis
Bapt: September 30, 1806 Hellisay, Scotland
Spouse: Christy Ann MacNeil
Marriage: about 1832 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
2 F: Catherine MacInnis
Bapt: March 31, 1808 Hellisay, Scotland
Spouse: Neil MacNeil
Marriage: about 1835 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
3 M: Donald MacInnis
Bapt: January 29, 1810 Hellisay, Scotland
4 M: Rory MacInnis
5 M: Malcolm MacInnis
Spouse: Marie Marmeau
Marriage: March 3, 1851 Arichat, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

Last Modified: August 26, 2002
Created: December 28, 2002