NS-CAPE-BRETON-L Archives

Archiver > NS-CAPE-BRETON > 2006-01 > 1136517474

From: "Vincent MacNeil" <>
Subject: Re: [NS-CB-L] CB Post Obits, 2006-01-04
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 23:17:54 -0400

Hello Jane,
Here is a little more on Mary d/o Donald from the Red Islands.
Donald's mother Ann was the daughter of Hector "Piper" MacNeil of the Red
Islands. I descend from Hector's brother Malcolm.

Vince

Name: Donald MacMullin

Birth: abt 1819

Father: Neil MacMullin (~1789-)

Mother: Ann MacNeil (~1782-1870)

Spouse: Sarah MacPherson

Birth: abt 1831 Big Pond, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

Father: Roderick MacPherson

Mother: Catherine Campbell

Children:

1 F: Elizabeth "Liz" MacMullin

Birth: abt 1849

2 M: Neil MacMullin

Birth: abt 1852

3 M: Roderick "Rod" MacMullin

Birth: abt 1855 Red Islands, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

Spouse: Margaret MacNeil

Marriage: abt 1881

4 F: Annie MacMullin

Birth: abt 1856

5 F: Mary MacMullin

Birth: abt 1849 Red Islands, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

Spouse: Captain John MacKinnon

Marriage: 19 Feb 1867 Red Islands, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

6 F: Mary MacMullin

Birth: abt 1859

7 F: Kate MacMullin

Birth: abt 1863