NS-CAPE-BRETON-L Archives

Archiver > NS-CAPE-BRETON > 2012-07 > 1342454008

From: "Vincent MacNeil" <>
Subject: Re: [NS-CB] Macvicar
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:53:28 -0300

Hello Maureen,

Is this the family you are looking for?

Vince

Family Group Record for Donald MacKinnon and Mary Gillis

Husband Donald MacKinnon

Born 14 Jun 1839 (of Mira)

Died 28 Nov 1926 Glace Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

Father Roderick MacKinnon ( - ) Mother Christina MacVicar ( - )

Marriage 30 Nov 1865 Sacred Heart, Sydney, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

Wife Mary Gillis

Born Abt 1848 place:

Father James 'Seamus Eoghain' 'An Duine Ban' Gillis (Abt 1806-1872)

Mother Margaret 'Peggy' MacNeil (Abt 1812- )

Children

1 F Christian Ann "Christy" MacKinnon

Born 28 Feb 1869 Cow Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

2 M Jonathan MacKinnon

Born 28 Feb 1869 Cow Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

3 F Margaret MacKinnon

Born 19 Dec 1870 Cow Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

Died 10 Jul 1950 Glace Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

Buried 13 Jul 1950 Glace Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

Spouse Michael Oliver MacNeil (1868-1937) Abt 1890

4 M James Roderick MacKinnon

Born 8 Oct 1872 Cow Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

5 M Simon Pius "Pius" MacKinnon

Born 3 Apr 1876 Glace Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

6 M John MacKinnon

Born Abt 1880 place:

7 M Daniel MacKinnon

Born 21 Jun 1882 Glace Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

Christened 16 Jul 1882 St. Anne, Glace Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

8 M Roderick MacKinnon

Born 28 May 1884 place:

Christened 17 Jun 1884 St. Anne, Glace Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

9 F Mary A. MacKinnon

Born 1 Mar 1887 place:

Christened 20 Apr 1887 St. Anne, Glace Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada