NY-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > NY-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2001-07 > 0995846293

Subject: [NYCEN] McGough
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:58:13 EDT

I was right about one thing when it comes to Genealogy, anytime you get an
answer to a question, a dozen new questions arise. Some very kind people
helped me find my Gmother and I thought a question was answered. Ha. Here
are the new problems I need help with.
Hattie Velma Bertha (McGough) Sherwood b. Apr 1872 d. 1943, born
inWatkins (now Watkins Glen) NY. According to the 1880 census was raised by
her Grand parents with one sister , Alice born 1870.
Hatties Gparents my GGGparents are David MCGOUGH age 62 b. 1818 in
Ireland and Mary MCGOUGH age 60 b. 1820 also born in Ireland.

I would like to find out Hatties parents (my GGparents) name. I've also
heard from family that Hatties (my ggmother) maiden name was PEARCE/PIERCE.
but really don't have a clue. Please try to help me with this one...Thanks
for any help you can give me. Ray

This thread: