NY-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > NY-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2008-08 > 1218635883

From: Jennifer <>
Subject: Re: [NYCEN] Onondaga 1840 HAMILTON
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:01:10 -0400

This is from the Ancestry index.

Archy Hamilton De Witt , Onondaga, New York View Record
James Hamilton De Witt , Onondaga, New York View Record
Otis Hamilton De Witt , Onondaga, New York View Record
Washington Hamilton De Witt , Onondaga, New York View Record
Darius Hamilton Lafayette , Onondaga, New York View Record
Francis Hamilton Onondaga , Onondaga, New York View Record
James Hamilton Fabius , Onondaga, New York View Record
John Hamilton Manlius , Onondaga, New York View Record
Samuel M Hamilton Cicero , Onondaga, New York View Record
Susan E Hamilton Onondaga , Onondaga, New York View Record
Williams Hamilton Salina , Onondaga, New York

Jennifer