NY-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > NY-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2009-02 > 1233582124

Subject: Re: [NYCEN] Tripp, Kings Cty, Brooklyn Boro
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 08:42:04 EST

Howard and Clara got married in 1886

Tripp Howard Feb 5 1886 Manhattan 65189

YOu can get the marriage record for two dollars (monomim order
four dollars) from th LDS in SLC Utah. see below for URL.

You can find vital records for NYC on line at _www.stevemorse.org_
(http://www.stevemorse.org) ..........

Census records are also available for free via the LDS pilot web
site... .www.familysearch.org

Hi-
I found them in Queens, NY on the 1900 census, Howard was born in January
1866, Clara in 1864, they had been married 15 years, the children were:
Arthur, 9, 'Edner'?, 8, (daughter), Charlotte,5, Richard, 2 and William 3
months.

On Heritage Quest, 1900, NY, Queens County, 2-Ward Queens Boro
Series T623, Roll 1147, Page 201
Sheet 9A

I'd do more, but I have to get my kids ready for school. :)

Kate