NY-OLDDUTCH-GRAVES-L Archives

Archiver > NY-OLDDUTCH-GRAVES > 2006-07 > 1152213991

From: Marjorie Hawley <>
Subject: Re: NY-OLDDUTCH-GRAVES-D Digest V06 #6
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 12:26:31 -0700 (PDT)

Lois-
Well, it wasn't meant to be a link-just a July 4th msg-but you can go to Rootsweb-go to the NY pages, & find Old Dutch graves. I use it because I have Dutch colonial NY ancestors.
Thanks for sending Mona's msg on-I would love to send her a card-what a courageous woman! Unbelievable.
Marge

wrote:

NY-OLDDUTCH-GRAVES-D Digest Volume 06 : Issue 6

Today's Topics:
#1 Re: [NY-OLDDUTCH-GRAVES] Happy 4th []

Administrivia:
To unsubscribe from NY-OLDDUTCH-GRAVES-D, send a message to

that contains in the body of the message the command

unsubscribe

and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.

To contact the NY-OLDDUTCH-GRAVES-D list administrator, send mail to
.

______________________________Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 06:44:42 EDT
Subject: Re: [NY-OLDDUTCH-GRAVES] Happy 4th of July

In a message dated 7/4/2006 2:08:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,