NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC-L Archives

From: Lizette Strait <>
Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] MILOT Family
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:52:24 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hi Listers,

I have no idea why Rootsweb chopped my previous email, anyways, the below email did not quite make it to the list, so I am forwarding it for Earl.

Cheers,
Lizette

Earl Smith wrote:

I am doling research of the Milot family of Albany NY. In the census records it is stated that they lived in Ward 9 West Troy. What area did this emcompass. Is that the Cohoes and Waterford areas of the city. I have been having a hard time tracing the family. Everyone in the family is deceased and my mother (a Milot) knew very little about the family. Any help would be appreciated.

Earl Smith

Florida