NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC-L Archives

From: "Donna K. Vaughn" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] MILOT Family
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 06:05:57 -0400

(Hi Ginger!)

Earl, I believe this Dorothy Milot ran a nice little store on Green Island,
selling children's clothing and other things. I recall my mom taking me
there as a child. She was a friend of Dorothy's. I think they lived on
Green Island at one time, if I am not mistaken. This would have been late
1950's, early 1960's?

Donna