NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC-L Archives

From: "Kay Brearton" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Feehan family - Troy, NY
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:25:55 -0500

Trudy,

My name is Kay Brearton and I am a member of TIGS in Troy NY. I have
copies of the baptismal and marriage records for St. Mary's Church in Troy
and I looked for your names and did not find anyone by that neme in that
parish.

Have you check the 1920 & 1930 Federal censuses? You should be able to get
some information from them. Another source would be Troy city directories.
i don't believe they are on line, but if you contacted the Troy Public
Library I believe they will do lookups for you.

There were many Catholic Churches in Troy and, depending on where a person
lived, they attended the parish located within the parish bounds.

Good luck in you research.

Kay Brearton