NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC-L Archives

Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] COHOES request
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 20:16:45 +0000 (UTC)

Do any of you know how to help me:

I am searching the following for the Cohoes vital records.  I want the films #s, so I can order them and go to my local LDS library.

https://www.familysearch.org/#form=catalog

If you type in Cohoes, it shows the different films that are available; mostly it’s the baptism records from the 2 churches in that area.

If you type in Albany, you will actually get a large list and I am basically looking for the films that include Cohoes vital records.

But I cant find them.  Does someone know something that I do not at the moment.

thanks for your help, Carol

Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!!

This thread: