NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC-L Archives

Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Genealogist tool: Turn your phone into ascanner
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 08:54:44 -0400

A blog-post from The Chronicle of Higher Education was forwarded to you by:

Message from the sender:
I just saw this in the Chronicle of Higher Education and though it might be
useful when you are doing research in the library.
Jeanne Keefe

August 3, 2011

Using DocScanner to Scan on the Go
http://chronicle.com/blogs/profhacker/using-docscanner-to-scan-on-the-go/35091

DocScannner is an iOS & Android app that turns your
smartphone into a convenient, always-available scanner.
Most E-Mailed
Middlebury College Draws Young Donors With Microphilanthropy
http://chronicle.com/article/Middlebury-College-Draws-Young/128427/
Half of Student Veterans Have Contemplated Suicide, Study Shows
http://chronicle.com/article/Half-of-Student-Veterans-Have/128524/
Your New Campus Guide: A Small Patterned Square That Talks to Your
Smartphone
http://chronicle.com/blogs/wiredcampus/your-new-campus-guide-a-small-patterned-square-that-talks-to-your-smartphone/32669
Shame in Academic Writing
http://chronicle.com/article/Shame-in-Academic-Writing/128483/
To Get at College 'Value,' Report Looks at Student Debt and Degree
Completion Together
http://chronicle.com/article/To-Get-at-College-Value/128511/

Finding it hard to keep up with all that's happening in academe?
The Chronicle keeps you up to date with award-winning reporting and
analysis of current events in higher education. We offer daily and
weekly e-mail newsletters that will keep you current. Go
to http://chronicle.com/myaccount/newsletters
http://chronicle.com/myaccount/newsletters
to sign up.

(c) The Chronicle of Higher Education