NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 2000-06 > 0961802701

From: <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] Surname: VanOcker
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:25:01 EDT

Hi Ray-it's Judy again. We met a little from California named Van Knocker.
I had talked with hermany times throughtout the time from my marriage in 1990
to her death which was probably 4 years ago. She attended one of our
reunions. She knew everything there was about the Van Knockers every
spelling, etc., but I do not know what happened to her records after her
death as she had no known close relatives left and no children . I have
asked my husband to look up your surname in the big black book that he has
regarding all spellings of the Van Auken name which included yours. It has
alot of info that might help you. Do you know who your grandparents were?
Ages, births, deaths, places, etc. Let me know . Also if you are interested
we are holding a family reunion the first week-end of October in Lansing,
MI. If you are interested let me know. I also mail a monthly letter out to
all the various relatives again let me know if you're interested. I look
forward to hearing from you.

This thread: