NYBRONX-L Archives

Archiver > NYBRONX > 2008-04 > 1207605134

Subject: [NYBRONX] Westchester County Genealogical Society (NY) UpcomingMeeting
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:52:14 EDT

Westchester County Genealogical Society (NY) Upcoming Meeting

The next meeting to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of WCGS is this coming
Saturday.

TOPIC:
Peter Savigny will present Every Age Has a Story to Tell at our next meeting
on April 12. Mr. Savigny is a multiple Emmy Award-winning television art
director, whose video biography production company, Heirloom Biography,
produces professional video biographies and montages so families and individuals can
preserve their life stories for future generations. Heirloom Biography
(_www.heirloombiography.com_ (http://www.heirloombiography.com/) ) is a member of
the Association of Personal Historians, a not-for-profit international trade
association dedicated to advance the profession of assisting individuals,
organizations and communities to preserve their histories, life stories and
memories. His video biography production company gets to the heart of the story
from the stories in your heart.. Mr. Savigny will discuss the various ways
we can record our own life stories for our descendants and what services his
company can provide to accomplish that goal.

MEETING INFO:
TOPIC: EVERY AGE HAS A STORY TO TELL

SPEAKER: PETER SAVIGNY

WHEN: Saturday, APRIL 12, 2008 @ 10 a.m.

WHERE: Aldersgate Methodist Church, 600 Broadway in Dobbs Ferry (across from
Mercy College on route 9)

For information about Westchester County Genealogical Society (Westchester
Connection or Surname List), visit WCGS home page --
_http://www.rootsweb.com/~nywcgs/_ (http://www.rootsweb.com/~nywcgs/)

RESERVED THESE DATES FOR WCGS Future Meetings
May 10, 2008
The Story of Sybil Ludington - American Revolutionary
War Hero – the Female Paul Revere
Vincent Daquino

June 14, 2008
An Object of Great Importance: The Hudson River during the American War for
Independence
Christopher DiPasquale