NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2001-09 > 1000298799

From: "crystalwoman" <>
Subject: [Bklyn] Continue to PRAY for all!!! And raise your flags today for sure!!
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 06:46:39 -0600

God will help us all to overcome this horror, as we must continue to put our
faith in Him.

I finally was able to get my son Sean on his cell phone. He happened to
have been sent to White Plains on a job yesterday a.m.
(he is an elevator mechanic, so some of his buddies were in the WTC)

The phones were not letting me through all a.m. from here in MT so i was
concerned but kept praying , finally i got through to him (lots of
interference
on the line) but i heard his voice and 'thanked God'. It was in the
mid-afternoon
and he was on the LIRR going home. He was one of the fortunate ones that
was allowed to walk over the bridge and get a train home to Suffolk Co., LI.

In Spirit, Joan

Also, visit my 4 personal home pages on spirituality and genealogy:
http://www.geocities.com/crystalwoman_2000/