NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2005-01 > 1107020893

From: "kathleen anderson" <>
Subject: Re: [Bklyn] Re: NYBROOKLYN-D Digest V05 #42 - 1890 census
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:48:13 -0500

I just sent the dumbest email ever written. A special census for the survivors of the Civil War??? Well, gee, anyone over 20-something who lived in the States in the early 1860s was a survivor of the Civil War!! DUH.
I meant surviving soldiers.
If you have an address, Jack, maybe you can find the ward, etc., and look in the 1890 Special Census (I do believe FHL has it) and hope a retired Civil War soldier lives there!
- Kathy Tate Anderson