NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2005-08 > 1123358401

From: (Vivian Kessler)
Subject: Re: RE: [Bklyn] Calvary Cemetery fees- govt documents
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 20:00:01 +0000

Pat,

A quick answer to your question is that I think there are several, but don't quote me! Here is one at Ancestry.com:
World II and Korean Conflict Veterans Interred Overseas.

Using Google, I came across this one for Online World War II Indexes and Records at:

http://www.militaryindexes.com/worldwartwo/

Maybe other people on the Brooklyn list know of others?

Vivian in South Carolina
That's wonderful. Is there an online site for ww11 records?