NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2009-04 > 1238869841

From: "Sandra Bourassa" <>
Subject: [BKLYN] Cypress Hills
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 11:30:41 -0700

I called the staff at Cypress Hills Cemetery after 2000. I believe it must
have been about 2003. The lady I spoke with was very helpful. In fact, she
took the information regarding Mary GUNDRY TRENGOVE STRAIL I had and said
she would call me back as this was an old burial (1910). I figured I would
never hear from her. Fifteen minutes later my phone rang and she had the
information. I might mention I live in California. If I understood
correctly, the staff are employees of a government entity.

Does anyone know if Cypress Hills-Brooklyn is being indexed?

Take care,
Sandy

This thread: