NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2009-07 > 1248120150

Subject: Re: [BKLYN] Brooklyn Dodgers
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:02:30 EDT

Thank you very much, Ken. The latest family lore that caught my ear was
about an ancestor owning concession stands there circa 1900. I'll report
back.

Walter, my word choices were deliberately "New York Dodgers fan." Who
cares about L.A. LOL
Barb

ADELKEN writes:
> The Dodgers played at Washington Park, 222 1st St. until the moved into
> Ebbetts Field, 55 Sullivan Pl. in 1913.
> ----------------------------------
> writes:
>
> >> This is such a basic question, that I feel certain some New York
>> Dodgers
>> fan will have some answers at the ready.

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323041x1201367261/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&
bcd=JulyExcfooterNO62)

This thread: