NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2010-08 > 1282610223

From: Dee <>
Subject: Re: [BKLYN] Probate
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:37:03 -0700 (PDT)

Walter is one of the most knowledgeable people on this list.  The religious information he posts comes AFTER his name, as a tag line, such as mine below.  No one says you have to read it.  If it offends you - don't read it.  I'm not Jewish, but I usually do read what he writes, as I'm always open to learning about other societies and religions.  Perhaps if we knew more about our fellow man we would get along better.
Dee in Phoenix

When a person dies, a library closes.
Researching:
NJ: Snook, Bozarth, Dickerson, Dalton, Hicks, Asay
NY: Semlear, Stoothoff, Foster, Murray, Dierks, Cairns
PA: Hicks, Shaw, Roberts, Swartz/Black, Penrose
Nova Scotia: Arthur, Hutt, Eisenhauer, Conrod, Morris