NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2010-08 > 1282610282

From: "Del" <>
Subject: Re: [BKLYN] Probate
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 20:38:02 -0400

OKAY dennybbok! You have my dander up.
How about we just stop asking questions about what churches my ancestors
went to and in what neighborhoods and when little baby what's his name was
baptized and where was the church in relation to where little baby what's
his name lived.
What in the name of blue blazes do you think Genealogy is all about. Not
just dates and names and addresses. The churches and the church books of
different religions hold a wealth of information about our ancestors.
You are one prickly person . The gentleman you are complaining about is just
about the most knowledgeable person on this list about every subject known
to genealogy. So if he chooses to sign off his e-mails with his religious
signature, Butt out...It's really none of your business.
I'm saying this knowing full well that I am in violation of our listowners
rules and if she censures me, I darn well deserve it. But frankly it's worth
it just to put you on notice that you are so very very wrong to chastise
him. You didn't even have the courtesy to do so in private. Shame on you.