NYCHAUTA-L Archives

Archiver > NYCHAUTA > 2003-11 > 1068993362

From: "Charles Coulter" <>
Subject: Re: [NYCHAUTA-L] Re: Terrill ancestor
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 09:36:02 -0500

I have a Kenneth Terrill b. abt 1905 d. 18 Sep 1975. He married 27 Oct 1937
Freda McMaster b.22 Mar 1917. They were married in Sheakleyville, Mercer, PA
27 Oct 1937. Freda then married Gerald Edwards. Both are still living to my
knowledge. Freda's grandfather, Josiah Coulter, is my great grandfather.
Charles Coulter