NYCOLUMB-L Archives

Archiver > NYCOLUMB > 2008-09 > 1220963810

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYCOLUMB] Landt's in New York in 1790
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:36:50 -0000

Author: cbeabauer
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.columbia/4817.1.1.1.1.1.1.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you for replying. I am concerend though because when I check the 1820 census, it seems that the Peter Landt in the 1820 census with four sons, isn't the same Peter Landt in the 1830 census and 1840 census census in Herkimer are not the same. Do you have your Peter Landt's sons? Did Peter have a Peter son?

Important Note: