NYCOLUMB-L Archives

Archiver > NYCOLUMB > 2008-09 > 1221931168

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYCOLUMB] Landt's in New York in 1790
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:19:28 -0000

Author: Apingos1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.columbia/4817.1.1.2.2.1.1.2.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

John, well put. I don't know when Jeremiah sr. died. As I said I believe him to be the elder male living with Frederick Landt on the 1820 census (Delhi, Delaware Co. NY)
2 doors away from Jeremaih Launt. My Frederick moves to northern Ny with his in-laws the Edwards in the 1820's. I am left to believe that Jeremias sr. and his wife Maria were burried on the family farm in Launt Hollow which is up the hill from the village of Hamden, along the upper branch of the Delaware River. I wonder if there are any grave on this property?

Important Note: