NYCOLUMB-L Archives

Archiver > NYCOLUMB > 2008-09 > 1222731343

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYCOLUMB] St. Thomas Lutheran Church, Churchtown, Columbia, NY
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:35:43 -0000

Author: meyberse1
Surnames: Sherwood, Mackey
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.columbia/4783.2.4/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I would be so thankful if you could look up any and all church records for marriage of my grandmother, May Loretta
Mackey to my grandfather, Harry E. Sherwood, approx 1906 in either Columbia Co or Dutchess Co. My mother, Althea Sherwood, was born on July 4, 1907 in Chatham, Columbia Co.
Please e-mail me at: .

Important Note: