NYCOLUMB-L Archives

Archiver > NYCOLUMB > 2008-11 > 1225980657

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYCOLUMB] Eleazer Williams
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 14:10:57 -0000

Author: CherylHammett45
Surnames: Williams, Schermerhorn
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.columbia/1027.1174.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi: My ancestors consist of Williams Williams, Eleazer Williams and Mary Schermerhorn. I am looking for information regarding William Williams, (born 1770) in New York, and his parents. From the information you have shown on your message, Eleazer Williams may be father of William Williams. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Please advise what, if any, information you may required.

Cheryl Hammett (nee Williams)

Important Note: