NYCOLUMB-L Archives

Archiver > NYCOLUMB > 2009-05 > 1242866624

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYCOLUMB] Susan Oakley and George A. Smith
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 00:43:44 -0000

Author: kathleen_neill
Surnames: Smith
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.columbia/2487.3.2.1.1.1.2.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Warren:

Thank you for the clarification! Interesting, I didn't realize there was a Smith road in Cheshire. I visited Ontario County 2 years ago and found some of George A. Smith's children/their families buried in Woodlawn Cemetery (Robert, Alfred, Lany) and Pine Bank Cemetery (Elisha, Alanson). Do you have any sense of where George A. Smith may have been buried? Perhaps with his son George and daughter-in-law Hanna, as he was living with them during the 1880 federal census?

Thanks, Kathleen

Important Note: