NYCOLUMB-L Archives

Archiver > NYCOLUMB > 2011-09 > 1316020329

From: ,
Subject: [NYCOLUMB] Ralph/Rulif/Roelof Clark/Clarke
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:12:09 -0000

Author: cmb10306
Surnames: Clark/Clarke/Hare
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.columbia/5015/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Trying to seek info on my 4th great grandfather, Ralph Clark/Clarke. He probably would have been born between 1790-1800 and married Catherine Hare (b:1801). I know of two children: Esther (b: 1827 Kinderhook) and Hannah "Tharina" (b: 1841 Kinderhook). Ralph probably passed away prior to 1850. I cannot find him on any 1850 census record. On the 1840 and 1810 census for Chatham, I did find a Ralph who lived next to Jacob Clark. I'm not sure if there is any relation. I believe that Ralph may have been buried in Chatham Rural Cemetery. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Important Note: