NYDELAWA-L Archives

Archiver > NYDELAWA > 1999-04 > 0923490564

From: "Dem Bones" <>
Subject: Re: [NYDELAWA-L] LOOKUPS
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:09:24 -0500

Hi,
I am looking for any HADLOCK/HEADLOCK, but especially James.
Thanks,
Selma
----------
From: Les & Dorothy Howland <>
Subject: [NYDELAWA-L] LOOKUPS
Date: Wednesday, April 07, 1999 7:50 AM

I am going to be available to do lookups in the following for about a week.
After that, I hope to leave here to go east and do some "digging"
of and on my own in IA, NC, NY, PA, MA and VT.

1) CHAPTERS in the HISTORY of DELAWARE COUNTY, NEW YORK.
This book, by John D. Monroe, was published by the Delaware County
Historical Association in 1949.
The book is indexed; has short BIOS on 10 loyalists from the East Branch
and
24 from the West Branch.

2) 100 Years in the History of Delhi, New York 1860-1960 by Pauline
Hovemeyer, published by the Republican Express, Delhi, New York.
This book contains "highlights" through the years that were noted by the
paper. It has much information on "notables" (marriages and deaths).
This book is divided by years, so I must have an exact year when asked
lookups. There is no index in this book.

3) The Frae-Shaw Clan (Genealogy of the descendants of DONALD SHAW and wife
ANNA MAC PHERSON who came to America in the year 1806 from INVERNESS-SHIRE,
SCOTLAND).
This book is in descendancy format and has no dates, only names. Some
frame of reference is needed when requesting lookups from this document
(father or mother). The information in this book was completed in 1925. I
have nothing to add after 1925.

Les Howland---------California