NYDELAWA-L Archives

Archiver > NYDELAWA > 1999-04 > 0923500166

From: "Les & Dorothy Howland" <>
Subject: Re: [NYDELAWA-L] LOOKUPS
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:49:26 -0700

Emily,

Sorry, there are no connections. I also checked alternate spellings i.e.
Monson, Munsen etc. etc. with no luck.

Our next door neighbors were Munsons. Lived on the "Catskill Turnpike", 1
1/2 miles north of Meredith, at the juncture of Dry Brook Road (one of the
many Dry Brook Roads in Delaware
County.

Les-----California