NYDELAWA-L Archives

Archiver > NYDELAWA > 2001-01 > 0981005749-01

From: <>
Subject: Re: [NYDELAWA-L] Census Images
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 01:35:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Pat,
Just a suggestion. Why can't you copy the screen from Ancestry
and paste it into word processor or whatever you use; then you can just
enlarge the font. And you can also save it to disk if you want. That
sounds much easier and quicker than trying to enlarge Ancestry's screen.

Just an idea...I do this all the time. Sandy, Maryland, NY