NYDELAWA-L Archives

Archiver > NYDELAWA > 2004-08 > 1091557476

From: Vashti Misner <>
Subject: herbal medicines
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 11:24:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all
I'm starting a new project on the herbs used for medicine/cooking in Delaware County by our ancestors. So if you have a home rememdy that you remember being used on you as a kid or using on your kids and don't mind sharing I'd love to hear from you. This will be a compiled work and hopefully published. Please email directly to me and not the web site, so we don't tie up the line. Thanks in advance!
Vesti Snyder
Historian, Town of Middletown-Delaware County