NYDELAWA-L Archives

Archiver > NYDELAWA > 2005-03 > 1111961937

From: "Shelley Cardiel" <>
Subject: BROAS - MCELROY Marriage Certificate
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:24:41 -0800

I've "rescued" the original marriage certificate belonging to Richard H.
BROAS of Poughkeepsie, New York and Mary I. MCELROY of Kingston, NY who were
married in Kingston on the 14th of Sept 1865. The marriage was performed by
the Rev. John C.F. HOLZ D.D. Thanks to the assistance of a MCELROY Family
researcher, I know that Richard Henry BROAS and Mary Isabelle MCELROY b.
1845/1846 had a daughter Isabelle BROAS b. 15 October 1872 who died in
Delaware County, NY on 26 Feb 1955.

I'm hoping to locate someone from this family so that this wonderful old
treasure can be returned to its rightful place with the family. If you are
a member of this family, or know someone who might be, please contact me.

Thanks,
Shelley

This thread: